Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sign capital of the world


You may ignore most of them but there is no escaping these ever so prominent signs in Singapore . This place should be called sign capital of the world, I have already given this privilege to Singapore !!

When I first thought about this article I decided to ignore the traffic signs but what the heck these signs are so unique that I am going to mention all of them here .

Lately I have been busy clicking pictures whereever I go just for this article .

Let's start now .....

























































This is near my house. It says protected area !!!!




So many signs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired writing this article.I will stop for now.

3 comments:

Pattukutty's Amma said...

Wow I am sure you would have put in a lot of work to come up with so many interesting signs :) I did not see all of them but wanted to comment :) I will go back and read all the signs now :)

Curious Cat said...

Red light camera probably means a camera that takes a picture if you run the red light so they will give you a ticket. http://engineering.curiouscatblog.net/2011/02/01/red-light-cameras-save-lives-could-save-more-if-used-in-more-cities/

Chaithra and Naveen said...

Ya may be

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...